Sunday, September 27, 2015

Autumn Pictures

These are some pictures I took when I was out today with my friend Rachel! I hope you enjoy my first post!


I love pumpkins! They just look very autumnal next to the brick wall. The bright orange against the dull red looks very nice personally.


If you want to know something else about me, it's that I'm obsessed with things that look vintage, and stores or towns that look slightly old on the outside are just perfect. Rachel and I were obsessed with how these little lamps looked!

Mini pumpkins of different colors and sizes are so cute! I do kind of wish I could mix and match the different mini pumpkins to decorate my house. :)

I hope you guys share a similar obsession of autumn with me! If you like vintage items and towns, we will get along just fine! (Also pumpkins, but you know).

Sophia's Stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment