Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Walk With Friends

I went on a walk with my friends Sam and Mary the other day, and took a few photos. It was really nice waking up on a Sunday morning with my friends. We talked about a lot of things, learned about our personality types, made pancakes, and just did so many things! Once we finished talking and eating our pancakes, we looked outside. The sky was cloudy and grey, but it looked too nice to resist! We all got dressed and headed outside. Sam took way more pictures than I did. So if you want to check them out, here's the blog we share. The post isn't up yet, but I'll let you know when we put one up!



I know that Sam really likes this picture! I do a little as well. You really wouldn't think a picture of a stick on the ground would turn out something like that!


In this photo, I really like how you can see the different woods used in the trees and the planks at the bottom. The fall colors of the trees have this faded affect from the grey clouds above.


Who doesn't like taking feet pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment