Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Image result for happy new year 2016
(not my photo)




Well, here's to another year. *clicks glass*

What do you mean it's 2016 already?? I still have so many things to do for 2015!

Thank you to all my friends, family, and just everyone who I've meet along the way.
2015 was the year I started a whole lot. Everything from Wattpad to Tumblr to Twitter to even the very blogs my friends and I have all created. 

So much happened in one year. When I look back, many things stand out, which makes it very hard to say, "I'm glad this happened this year." So many good things had happened, and I'm very thankful for each little thing that had happened.

I meet so many great people. I did so many great things. I can't wait for the new year to come! 

I'm very excited (and slightly anxious) for this long journey I will be going on.

Thank you to everyone for all the great times you have given me, but now here's to the times I will be thankful for in 2016.

(I know I've said this a lot in one post, but thank you everyone. Like really, thank you. Thank you to everyone who simply just talked to me, whether it be in person, over text, or over any social media. I'm just very thankful for being able to start everything I started).

No comments:

Post a Comment