Friday, March 4, 2016

Greatest Self-Discovery | WP 12

What has been your greatest self-discovery?

I think I really haven't discovered enough about myself. I know certain things I love, I know that I'm an INFP, and I know certain things that make me, well, me.

But I also believe you can't stop learning new things about yourself.

In like 10 years (omg that's so long away yet so close, crap, ok), I may not like the same things, be thinking of the same things, and may not be not be the person I am anymore.

I also like to believe that I will continue discovering new things about me though.


And as silly as it sounds (to some people, not all, and definitely not me) I really want to start a diary kind of journal thing. I'll talk about it in another blog post, because I actually think it's a cool idea some other people may want to do as well. But I really like the idea of keeping soooo many notebooks and journals just about my thoughts and ideas and the moments I'm going through, and then when I'm older, whether it be a few months, or 50 years, I like the idea of having them to look back on.

I don't really even know what I'm talking about at this point....

Btw, sorry for not posting yesterday for my two week thing. School and life were all happening at one, and now today I'm sick so I can't do a lot. So I'm trying to post two of these today so I can make up for the one yesterday.

Thanks loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment