Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Last Prompt | WP 15

When was the last time you did something for the last time?
(this is not a question in the writing prompt book I've been using for this, but since it was the last one, I wanted to talk about last times).

When was the last time you did something for the last time?

There's been last times I went to certain stores, last time I ate certain things, and last time I wore certain clothes. There's been last times I've visited someone's house, there's been last time I've talked to people, and there's been last times where I stopped thinking about people.

It's so weird, because you could be experiencing something for the last time without knowing it. Like you don't talk to someone like they may be moving in a month from now, but when you do stop talking, all you can remember is the times you actually did.

I'm so sad that this is the last of the first "offical" tag thing I've made up. I probably will be doing SO many tags in the future, but this the the last of a first. (and I probably will do occasional writing prompts, but it won't be in this fist official tag thing ya know)

I've done so many things that in the moment, I was doing it for the first time, and now days, months, years later it's the last time I've done it.

In my last blog post, I mentioned how I reached 650 views on my blog, which btw THANKS, and since yesterday somehow I now am at 700 reads, WTAF GUYS!! I'm not the type of person to be like "lets see if we can reach 1,000 by next week," (because that's just, nope why do people do that????) but when I do reach certain achievements (idk what to call it) it's really nice!

Thank you all so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment