Give a creative answer to life’s greatest questions.
I was going to save this one for last, because I think this is a cool question prompt thing, but I thought I'd just do it as second to last because why not? (some of these are silly and others are more thought provoking)
Btw, feel free to do some of the questions yourself!
If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
-Why is this still rolling?
How could you describe yourself in three words?
- Inspired by really random things.
How do you spend most of your free time?
What did life teach you yesterday?
-Yesterday my dogs taught me that "after the beginning of your life of going through tough times, it will get better as time goes on." ....
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
- How ever old I felt.... or whatever age I'd want to be?
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- Never trying.... even though we all don't do things because we are afraid of failing them.
What is the one thing you'd change about the world?
- The horrible things that have been and are currently being done to the world.
Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things.
- Doing the right things, and making sure I do the right things right.
Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
What is something you know you do differently than most people?
- I like to believe that some of my thoughts are really insane and really different, but in reality we have all probably thought the same things at one time to another.
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- I'd really like to say yes, because I'd want to save a loved one no matter what, but I don't think I'd break the law for it.
Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- probably.... actually, yeah most definitely.
What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
(a really great motivational, thought provoking question)
- We are all here to be alive, we have to spend that time living...
Thanks loves xx