Sunday, February 21, 2016

Describe Something That is Forever | WP 1

Describe Something That is Forever

I like to believe that all ideas exist forever. For example, Shakespeare wrote amazing plays that you still can read and see preformed today. There's just so many people in the past who shared their ideas, and we still talk about them today. Like the idea about something in that past that may bring people to conversation still today.

I like to believe that all ideas exist forever. To me, all of these ideas I've had in the past have affected the future I'm in now. All of the ideas people had centuries before me still exist.

I just like the idea that possibly some ideas I have now my resonate with people for a long time. Probably not forever, but maybe I've made someone think about something really small or something really big that they enjoy thinking about.


Maybe this picture adds an effect to what I'm saying.... probably not...
Hope this was alright for the first writing prompt for the two weeks! Enjoy the rest!
Thanks loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment