Monday, February 29, 2016

Something That Feels Right Every Time | WP 9

Name something that feels right every time you do it.

There's not a lot of things that feel right every time I do it. Actually, there may even be no things that feel right in the beginning, during, and end.

I would say something like writing or creating something in general, but it's hard to always have confidence in everything you do. Maybe if I tried to have good intentions it would always work out? Who am I kidding? I mean, who am I kidding besides myself?

I'd like to say words sound right every time I speak, but honestly, I shiver every time I talk to myself.

Maybe, well, maybe, yeah I can't think of anything that feels right every time I do it.

Maybe there is one, or two, or many, but at the moment I can't think of one.


Even though a rough draft sounds perfect, doesn't mean it's your final draft.

ACTUALLY
Here's a list of some things that are nice every time.
- A big bowl of berries
- Bubble baths
- Traveling to new places
- Petting animals
- Taking a walk
- Going on photography expeditions
- and so on but there's just a few to maybe make this post sound a little happier

(maybe you can leave me some inspiration to things that actually do feel okay down below)

Thanks loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment