Saturday, February 27, 2016

Every Morning Wake Up | WP 7

What would you love to wake up to every morning? Explain why. (Examples: bacon frying, ocean waves, a person, etc.)

I'd love to wake up to the fresh Summer's air.
I think it would feel nice.
The soft breeze against your bed sheets.

I'd love to wake up to a big bowl of fruit,
and a giant mug of tea.
Just to get me going for the day.

I'd love to wake up knowing the day would go well,
but who am I kidding.
If that did happen though,
that would be great.

I would love to wake up to someone who I love.
Ok now that sounded cliche.

But honestly I'd love to wake up to an ocean,
on a rainy day,
and having nothing to do.

In my dreams. Right?


What would you like to wake up to every morning?


Sorry literally wrote this in one little go, because I didn't know any other way to put it.... it's bad I know. I'll stop complaining about it.... until in a few years when I look back and go "wtf sophia."

ANYWAY....
Thanks loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment