Friday, February 26, 2016

Naturally Poetic | WP 6

Do words come naturally to you?

This is actually not a question from the 500 Writing Prompts book that I picked out, but I thought of this question the other day and started talking about it to Rachel.

I really love this question, I just don't know how to answer it. 

I'd love to say words come naturally to me, easily, and quick, but there are months, sometimes years, where I can't even think of one word to write. Other days I can just spit out words left and right and then it turns out to be something, weither it be super crap, or maybe I'll be able to make something of some simple words.

No, words do not come easily to me. I can't just always make up something on the spot, while other times I can. 

I mean, my mind will take anything anyone says and turn it all into a quote or poem. I listen to people, trying to find quotes, or key words to hopefully make something out of it all. 

Yes, words can come naturally to me. Like you're always thinking of things, and jotting them down can be easier than others sometimes. Also when you're in the creative mood, everything just seems to come at you in the best way possible. 

So, do words come naturally to you?

Thanks loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment